About Me

My photo
Perth, WA, Australia
Hi everybody!!

My name is Matt.

I am a 3D artist who is dedicated, passionate and thrives on learning new skills.

My aim in life is to be the best I possibly can be at what I do.

I hope you like what you see and don't be afraid to ask any questions.

Thank you all

Email : mostro@iinet.net.au

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Constructive Media Contractor Works

Here are some of the latest work done for Constructive Media!
Learning to use Vray and composting the final images to these standards is a skill that I know will help me on countless occasions.

From Mining to medical I worked as a contractor to Constructive for around 6 months in which I learned many different skills and worked on a large variety of projects including Mining, Architectural, Mining and Corporate. These included work ranging from modelling of highly detailed components and Architecture to Rendering and setting up lighting to achieve the final Animated results!






No comments:

Post a Comment