About Me

My photo
Perth, WA, Australia
Hi everybody!!

My name is Matt.

I am a 3D artist who is dedicated, passionate and thrives on learning new skills.

My aim in life is to be the best I possibly can be at what I do.

I hope you like what you see and don't be afraid to ask any questions.

Thank you all

Email : mostro@iinet.net.au

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Immersive Technologies Latest Real Time Models

Here are some Real Time Screenshots from some of the latest mine-sites Immersive technology created Simulators for. It was and is great experience and exposure to the enormous field of Mining in Australia and World wide. All the images in this are not rendered but in a gaming engine meaning all the textures and details are UV'd instead of rendered. 

This makes adding details harder and more challenging but gives great experience in the mapping and creating texture maps that has given me an invaluable asset to my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment